SHAPING THE FUTURE OF MODERN ARCHITECTURE
The Habitat is our main market, i.e. where people live, work and play. Ours is a unique and diversified portfolio of materials and services that improve the energy efficiency, thermal, acoustic, visual, health and comfort of buildings. Saint-Gobain does not build buildings; it equips them with differentiating and high value-added solutions with reference in particular to comfort.
Click Here To Know More
Drywall is the future of modern construction. The evidence? SGIPL – Gyproc business’ drywalls have replaced brick walls in the Lodha World Towers, soon to be the world’s tallest residential building (currently under construction). Gyproc drywalls are delivering,
- 51,800 T (approx.) lesser weight of the structure, thus delivering Significant savings on structural steel
- 41,400 sft (approx.) of more space due to thinner walls
- 350 litres (approx.) for every sq.mt. of wall area, water saved due to the dry construction technique
- 3 to 4 times faster construction, thus delivering the project sooner for quick occupation
- High performance acoustics and fire safety
Vetrotech, Saint-Gobain’s innovative range of fire resistant glazed systems, allow the use of glass in areas that require fire resistance and protects people and property for upto 2 hours even when the temperature goes up as high as 100 Deg C or more.