Saint-Gobain PAM – Soil and Drain activity designs, manufactures and sells complete cast iron drainage systems including pipes, fittings, joints and accessories for wastewater and rainwater collection. Since 2013, PAM in India has been steadily gaining acceptance for use in wide range of buildings including luxury residential houses, hotels, hospitals, stadiums and corporate offices. PAM India has distributors across India and manage sufficient inventory of all ranges of pipes and fittings at its central warehouse located near Mumbai.
Saint-Gobain PAM manufactures Cast Iron Pipes and fittings in accordance with EN 877 standard. Major aspects covered in the EN 877 standard include:
Click Here To Know More
- Material Characteristics for pipes and fittings including all mechanical properties
- Internal and external coatings – performance requirements including adhesion, thermal cycling and fire resistance.
- Joints – Dimensions, Material of construction of couplings, corrosion resistance, elastomeric gaskets requirements, water and air tightness tests and temperature resistance tests.
Adopting EN 877 standard requirements during manufacturing enables Saint-Gobain PAM hubless system to have the following advantages:
- Wide range of products – EN 877 covers requirements of pipes, couplings and fittings from DN 50 to 600 mm.
- Fire safety – The complete piping system including elastomer gaskets and coatings are classified A1, the most preferable and highest level of fire safety for a building application.
- 100% leak proof system – In case of choke up, pipes and fittings can take pressure without leakage
- Ease of maintenance – SG PAM CI Pipe systems offer ease of maintenance throughout its lifetime.
- Long life & Durable – Internal epoxy coating offers corrosion resistance and makes the pipes and fittings durable under various internal and external environments. Entire system is designed to outlive the buildings life.
- Expands and contracts along with concrete and does not need any expansion joints.
- Installation – PAM products are Lightweight and high performance drainage system compared to conventional cast iron. They are simple and easy to install. They offer flexibility to connect/integrate with any other pipes in the system.
- Zero wastages during installation as pipes can be cut into desired lengths and joined.
- Fully integrated BIM ready libraries developed in Autodesk Revit for the following product ranges
- Technical study of installation and network sizing analysis.
- EPAMS, syphonic roof drainage system – Custom made design by in-house specialists
Manufacturing Plant:All Soil and Drain products are made in France. Accessories and other components of the system are also made in UK and China. There are also plans to manufacture the products in India in future.