High Performance Refractories
The High Performance Refractories (HPR) division of Grindwell Norton Limited is an integral part of Saint-Gobain’s Ceramic Materials division which offers complete solutions with expertise in design and engineering & product manufacturing for refractory systems for high temperature applications, ballistic applications and wear applications.
Click here to read more
- Ceramic Industry: A range of Silicon Carbide Refractory Plates and supports for kiln furniture application. LTM (Low Thermal Mass) solutions for a variety of applications with suitable design and products
- Non Ferrous (Copper, Zinc and Aluminium): Silicon Carbide based linings for copper shaft furnaces and Zinc furnace, reduction cell wall linings and a range of products for cast house in aluminum smelters
- Foundry: A range of specialty Dry Vibration Cements and monolithics for induction furnace linings for Steel and Non Ferrous metals & thermocouple protection sheaths for molten metal temperature measurement
- Iron & Steel: Complete package of Blast furnace lining design, supply and installation services. A range of refractory products based on Silicon Carbide for Ferro Alloy industry
- Energy: Refractories for secondary reformers, carbon black reactors, domestic waste based power generation incinerators and petrochemical industry
- Wear Resistant Products: Range of ceramic and refractory products made of high alumina, nitride bonded silicon carbide, fused cast refractories, sintered silicon carbide for a variety of industries like power plants, steel, mining, mineral processing & material handling, CFBC & Pulverized fuel based boilers etc.
- Armor Protection: Ceramic parts for bullet proof jackets, vehicular armor protection guards made from a range of Silicon Carbide based materials
- Heat Treatment: Full range of Silicon Carbide based products for all types of Heat Treatment atmospheric furnaces
- Chemical Transportation: Range of Corrosion resistant Nitride Bonded SiC pipes and bends and flanges and joints for transporting corrosive chemicals
Manufacturing Facilities: Bangalore and Halol
All sites are certified for ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001 & ISO 14001